This dish is one of the bestsellers at home. The gravy alone is fingerlickin’ good! I have been perfecting this recipe for years and this so far is the easiest and quickest way to make Burger Style that can beat Jollibee’s any day.
What you will need:
600 gms ground beef
garlic, 1 clove, crushed
bread crumbs, (Japanese kind) 1c.
- Heat the pan with canola oil for frying.
- Mix the ground meat together. Add onion, garlic and soysauce and mix thoroughly. Add salt and egg. Mix again and add the bread crumbs. Mix and shape the patties for frying.
- Make your patties thick and round. Make sure your oil is hot or else your patties will stick in the pan which would be a boo boo and consider epic fail to cooks. LOL
- When frying, do not overcrowd the pan. The less crowded the pan is, the quicker your patties will cook.
- Once everything is fried, set aside and set aside 2/3 of the oil from the pan and put back the pan to make the sauce.
- If you have beef stock, you are lucky. If not, you can add 1 c of water and let it boil with 1 pc of Maggi Buillon Cube (Beef or Chicken Flavor). On the pan you have used to fry the patties, add stock and let it boil. Add mushrooms. Dilute 4 tsps of corn starch with 1/2 c water and add to boiling stock with mushrooms. Quickly stir and once the sauce thickens, turn off stove.
- Pour sauce on top of patties and serve!